- Visa to Russia
- Travel in Russia
- Trips in Moscow
- Trips in St. Petersburg
- Trips in Nizhny Novgorod
- Golden Ring Tours
- Incredible Trips in Russia
- Excursions in Russia
- Daily Tours in Moscow
- Daily Tours in Petersburg
- Daily tours in Nizhny Novgorod
- Russian River Cruises
- Fighter Jet Rides
- About Sokol Airbase
- Air Show - MAKS 2013
- Aerobatics & Edge of Space in MiG-29
- Space Flight Training in MiG-29
- Aerobatics Experience in MiG-29
- MiG-29 jet flights as a PRESENT!
- Prices of Flight in MiG-29
- MiG Ejection Training
- Our Fighter Jets
- Your day at Sokol Airbase
- Test Pilots of MiG's
- Vyazma Flight Aviacenter
- SU-27 jet flights for tourists
- Impressions of our clients
- Flying Tours
- Video & Photo about Flights
- Sokol Airbase Photo
- Space Adventures
- Military Trips
- Event Tourism in Russia
- Tours in Belarus
- Our Services
- Price Request
- Useful information
- For Agencies
- Impressions of our Сlients
- Contact Us
Suborbital Flight Training in MiG-29
PRICE LIST FOR MIGs FLIGHTS
Country of Tourism LTD at the ITB Berlin 2011
Do you want to go to the stars and to feel yourself like a cosmonaut?
The RLV ships are just in the process of manufacturing, but you can simulate some stages of your future flight already now.
For suborbital flights there is a special training needed. All of the constructors are speaking about it but nobody is providing this.
It's not necessary to spend a lot of time and money for long multi staged training - our program is short and for reasonable price.
Our new space training program in MiG-29 is strongly reccomended for all who want to fly RLV like SpaceShip 2 with Virgin Galactic, Lynx, Rocket Plane, etc.
A lot of people want to perform this suborbital flight but nobody can feel now what you will receive during the flight.
We can give you this possibility - try our new unique MIG-29 flight profile, created specially for maximum simulation of RLV flight!
Performing this flight you will have an opportunity to undestand whether this flight is really necessary for you and, of course, you will receive great and exclusive flight experience with one of the most legendary modern combat jets in the world.
The flight profile includes the great views from the Edge of Space of 22 km from the "open glass" cockpit of MIG-29 and also the special aerobatic complex related to the stages of the spacecraft flight.
Our new "Suborbital Space Training" program - it's a incredible combination of the view of the curvature of the Earth, stars and really black sky with real top-gun adventure with all possible aerobatics.
The core elements of the program related specialy for RLV flight simulation and will allow you to train yourself before the main event of your life — Suborbital flight to stars!
During your suborbital space flight training you will pass the following stages:
- Medical checks
- Instructions regarding supersonic flight, high-altitude flight, space flight profile
- Theoretical and practical trainings by the specialists of the MIG-29 crew
- Training and using of your personal G -flight equipment (G-suit, mask, helmet)
- Briefings with pilots and technical staff about the route, flight profile.
- Training of the emergency systems of MIG-29 - ejection seat and parachute systems
- Training in airplane and cockpit systems of MIG-29
- Flight in MIG-29 Fulcrum jet fighter according to special "Space training" flight profile (ca. 45 - 55min)
- Possibility to control the aircraft by yourself for several moments
- Video and photo filming (additional option)
- Personal "Space Training" flight certificate presentation
The key element of this program is absolutelly unique flight profile performed by the most experienced test-pilots. This is a strong program for real cosmonauts with the aim to show you as much as possible from the space launch program.
The special "Space Training" flight profile of the MIG-29 should be the following:
- Accelaration to supersonic speed 1,1 M
- Vertical Take Off - Vertical climb on flight level 9000m as a simulation of rocket launch
- Accleration to "Edge of Space", min. Altitude 20 - 23km (depends on the weather and flight
- conditions on the flight day)
- simulation of weightlessness with a parabolic flight path
- special manoeuvre, simulated of rocket discending - flying with 3 G's, then direct accleration on min. 5G, descent with a 3,5g from 9000m to 1.500m
- flight back to the airbase as a descent profile demonstration
- full complex of aerobatic manuvers (rols, loops, tail slide, etc)
- low pass over runway on 15 meters altitude
We will be glad to perform this flight and training for all main companies, working now to create the RLVs.
All private clients are also welcome!
If you want to try something new and to forecast the future of space tourism now — our new Space training flight in MIG-29 is for you!
Such tours are individual as flights to real space. You can be a member of a closed club of persons, who follow the route to the stars. And maybe in the future we will hear your name at mass-media as a name of a next cosmonaut!
We will be glad to arrange all your travel arrangements on the special tour base on your request.
Just contact us for details and we will satisfy all your requests for sure.
Sales agents in all countries are welcome for cooperation in sales and marketing of this unique Space Training program!