Adventure travel-flights in MiG-29 fighter jets
We offer a great variety of programs of our adventure travel flights. Please, see below program with the trip in Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod.
Complete Flight Package Tour with a 5-day tour over Moscow
Day one: On arrival in Moscow, you will be met by our English speaking company representative. The representative will help you to get to the hotel in one of our chauffer driven vehicles. On arrival, you will check-in to the luxury 5-star "Golden Ring Hotel." You will be given instructions about the tour program and have free time to relax. Later, in the evening, we invite you to have a dinner in one of the Russian restaurants.
Day two: After Breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and we will have sightseeing tour of Moscow in our vehicle accompanied by our English speaking guide. You will be shown what we think are the most interesting places of interest.
After the excursion, you will have lunch at one of the restaurants and then you will be taken to the railway station and depart, by train, to Nizhny Novgorod (former city of Gorky) in a 1st-class carriage (16.42). You will arrive in Nizhny Novgorod at 21.25, where you will be met by our English speaking interpreter who will help you to check in and settle into the city’s best hotel, the Alexandrovsky Garden Hotel-4-star (or the Nikol Hotel-4-star). Later on, you will have the time for yourself and to anticipate the gripping flight to the Edge of Space or Aerobatics experience in Russian fighter jet MiG-29 .
Day three: This day after a hotel breakfast, you will taken to the Nizhny Novgorod Sokol Aviation Plant where you will be prepared for the flight in a Russian military fighter-jet. A brief health examination, a meeting and conference with the fighter pilot, and your preflight briefing on the rules of conduct and safety measures during the flight. Then, you will change into a special high-altitude pressure suit (for the flight to the Edge of Space), you will be instructed on correct use of the oxygen mask during the flight. Then you are to be driven to the MiG-29 site. Once there, you will make a preflight inspection of the aircraft, together with the pilot and then taken to the cockpit. And finally, your long desired supersonic flight to the stratosphere or high performance aerobatics or both, depending on your selected program, actually starts.
On completion of the flight, you may take photographs with the pilot in front of the aircraft, you will receive a personal performance certificate of the flight onboard the MiG-29 fighter-jet. Finally, you will visit the Sokol Plant’s Aviation Museum.
After finishing all activities at Sokol and the MiG-29 flight, you will have lunch in a Russian restaurant.
In the evening you will have free time to relax.
Day four: (back-up day for the flight in MiG-29, in case of bad weather). You will have breakfast at the hotel and then check out, and you will be taken out for a guided tour of Nizhny Novgorod. Following the tour in Nizhny Novgorod, you will have lunch in one of the city's quality restaurants. Then you will be driven to the railway station and depart for Moscow by high speed train “Sapsan” (14.45).You will arrive in Moscow and our company representative will meet you at the railway station and take you to the Golden Ring Hotel and check-in (18.40).
Day five: You will have breakfast at hotel, after which you will check-out before 12.00. Our travel agency representative will escort you to the airport and help you to depart from Russia.
The Price of adventure fighter-jet flight over Moscow includes:
- visa support (invitation documentation);
- preparation of official clearances to visit "Sokol" Aviation Plant and perform the flight onboard a jet fighter;
- reception at / departure from Moscow International airport and Nizhny Novgorod railway station;
- transfers vehicle between the airport and the hotel, railway station and the hotel;
- B&B accommodation in a standard room at the 5-star Golden Ring in Moscow and 4-star Alexandrovsky Garden Hotel (or 4-star Nikol Hotel in Nizhny Novgorod;
- sightseeing tours of Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod;
- all transfers during the tour provided for by the tour program;
- 1st class railway tickets Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod;
- tickets for high speed train “Sapsan” Nizhny Novgorod – Moscow;
- lunches and dinners according to the tour program (alcohol drinks are not included);
- preflight preparation at Sokol;
- MiG-29 flight depending on program;
- services of guide-translator (English);
- personal certificate on flight performance;
- visit of Sokol Plant Aviation Museum;