To pay the tours you may choose any of follow ways of payment
- You can pay Cash to our courier incase you are in Russia (Moscow). You will receive a receipt obligingly.
- Bank transfer. The bank will keep the commission.
- Payment with PayPal or credit card with Assist
Payment with Assist
- If you want to pay with bank card, WebMoney, E-Port or CreditPilot, the credit card authorization will be made on website of ASSIST - a multi-banking e-payment system for plastic and virtual cards.
- The security of payments in ASSIST is ensured by SSL protocol used for confidential information transmission from a customer to ASSIST server for further processing. The further transmission of information is carried out via closed banking networks which are practically impossible to penetrate. The processing of confidential customer information (credit card numbers, cardholder, expiration date etc.) is done in the processing center of the bank that is contracted to provide service to an Internet shop. Thus, nobody, not even a seller - www.bestrussiantour.com, can receive the customer's personal and credit card data, including information on his purchases in other shops. The protection of confidential information during transmission between the client and the system server is ensured by SSL 3.0 protocol. The server certificate is issued by Thawte - a recognized center for digital certificates. You can verify the authenticity of the server's certificate here.
- During the process of transmission the security technology 3D-Secure is used. International payment system VISA obliges to use 3D-Secure.
- To avoid the illegal using of bank cards for payment, all Orders are checked by Seller. According the Rules of international payment system in order to check the relevance of payment the Seller has right to request the Client’s passport copy and copy of two sides of bank card (the number of card should be covered besides last 4 figures). The seller has right to cancel the order without explanations including the case of refusal to provide this documents by clients. The amount of payment will be returned to client’s account.