- Visa to Russia
- Travel in Russia
- Trips in Moscow
- Trips in St. Petersburg
- Trips in Nizhny Novgorod
- Golden Ring Tours
- Incredible Trips in Russia
- Excursions in Russia
- Daily Tours in Moscow
- Daily Tours in Petersburg
- Daily tours in Nizhny Novgorod
- Russian River Cruises
- Fighter Jet Rides
- About Sokol Airbase
- Air Show - MAKS 2013
- Aerobatics & Edge of Space in MiG-29
- Space Flight Training in MiG-29
- Aerobatics Experience in MiG-29
- MiG-29 jet flights as a PRESENT!
- Prices of Flight in MiG-29
- MiG Ejection Training
- Our Fighter Jets
- Your day at Sokol Airbase
- Test Pilots of MiG's
- Vyazma Flight Aviacenter
- SU-27 jet flights for tourists
- Impressions of our clients
- Flying Tours
- Video & Photo about Flights
- Sokol Airbase Photo
- Space Adventures
- Military Trips
- Event Tourism in Russia
- Tours in Belarus
- Our Services
- Price Request
- Useful information
- For Agencies
- Impressions of our Сlients
- Contact Us
Mikoyan MiG-29 Fulcrum (MiG-29UB)
MiG-29 UB - Fighter Trainer
The trainer version of the aircraft is intended for basic training in flying technique, air navigation by day and night in VFR and IFR weather conditions, as well as for acquiring habits in combat employment techniques and restoration of flying skills.
The combat version of the aircraft is intended to destroy air targets by day and night in VFR and IFR weather conditions and jamming environment, and to defeat ground (waterborne) targets.
It was developed from the MiG-29 Fulcrum front-line fighter and features a high degree of unification with it.
It differs from baseline version by:
- the two seat tandem-arranged cabin installed owing to the exclusion of a radar station and an extension of the fuselage nose section;
- the exclusion of the R-27R1 air-to-air missiles from the aircraft weapon suite.
The aircraft's onboard equipment and systems have been modified to ensure unified display and aircraft control by both crewmembers, and to introduce several failure simulation modes for practicing pilot’s actions in flight emergencies.
The navigation equipment, communications facilities, ATC and IFF transponders can be changed at foreign customer’s request. The FKP-ETs camera gun can be replaced by video recording equipment.
|Normal / maximum takeoff weight, kg||14,610 / 18,240|
|Maximum flight speed, km/h|
|at high altitude||2,300|
|Service ceiling, m||17,500|
|Ferry range without external fuel tank/with one external fuel tank, km||1,500/1,900|
|Maximum external load, kg||2,500|
|Overall dimensions (length x height x wing span), m||17,4 x 4,7 x 11,4|
|Engine type, number x thrust all full reheat, kgf||RD-33; 2 x 8,300|
If you want to fly by MiG-29 we will be glad to arrange this flight for you. See detail information here.
Contact with us
For more details about the adventure travel please contact our office:
2013/06/07/ - Baikonur!!! Soyuz-TMA Launch Tour
2013/06/07/ - 6 Mig-29 Flights in May 2013!
2013/06/07/ - More flights in 2013!
2013/02/13/ - SPRING up to 20 % OFF